As per requirement of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), CSJMU established an internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the Institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of CSJMU, Kanpur.
• To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
• To strengthen the coordination amongst the various departments of Institute.
• Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
• Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
• Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
• Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
• Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
• Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
• Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
• Development of Quality Culture in the institution;
• Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.