The University Counseling Cell was established on November 29, 2013 by the Honorable Vice Chancellor of the University which aims to provide personal and career counseling for the development of overall personality of the students of this University.
Services provided by University Counseling Cell are:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Relationship Counseling.
- Problem solving Sessions and life skill training.
- Personality testing and development. (Test for self assessment followed by self help techniques)
- Workshops and interactive sessions for students, teachers, schools and institutes.
- Self help resources
- Stress management ,Time management , Anxiety and Depression
- Communication and presentation skills
- Confidence building
- Consultation with full time counselor for your problems
- Support networks
- Crisis intervention