Cluster groups are formed by conveners of each subject with outstanding faculty members of our university along with other National Universities/Institutions or International bodies where active participation of the group members can bring about research prospects and new opportunities, address challenging aspects and solutions to existing problems existing in the respective fields, boosting collaborations and research activities, writing of new books (Edited books), interaction among different clusters.
|Chemistry Research||Metal Organic Framework materials based chemical sensors,|
|Defense and Strategic Studies||1. Unresolved Secessionist Movements in the North-East India|
2. Transnational Terrorism Threatening Cultural and Physical Frontiers
3. Left wing Extremism/ Naxalism
4. Human Security
5. Societal Dissention and Communal Divide
6. Cyber Security and Space Security
7. Illegal Immigration
8. Water and Food Security
9. India’s Post Covid-19 Security Challenges
10. Cross Border and Open Border Security concern
11. Social Security Issues
12. Future wars (like space war, A.I. Based warfare etc.)
13. Nuclear, Biological and Chemical warfare
14. India’s Military Thinkers
15. Nuclear Proliferation
16. Disarmament and Arms Control
17. Environmental Security
18. Indian Ocean : A major security Issue
19. Energy Security
20. India’s Bilateral Relations (China s rise and India’s response, India – Africa relations, India ASEAN, QUAD and future of Asia)
|Genetics And Plant Breeding||Seed production of varieties & Hybrids of different field crops, vegetables.|
|संस्कृत||1. आर्ष ग्रंथों में महामारी प्रबंधन|
i. अथर्ववेद में महामारीप्रबन्धन ।
ii. महामारी से बचने के वैदिक उपाय ।
iii. महामारी उन्मूलन में यज्ञ की भूमिका ।
2. वर्तमानकालिक स्वास्थ्य समस्याएं और प्राचीन भारतीय उपचार
i. प्राचीन भारतीय चिकित्सा पद्धति की प्रासङ्गिकता ।
ii.. वेद वेदाङ्ग में उपलब्ध मानसिक स्वास्थ्य के सूत्र।
iii.. कोविड’19 से बचाव में आर्ष जीवन पद्धति की उपादेयता ।
3. वर्तमान वैश्विक परिदृश्य और संस्कृत वांग्मय।
4. राष्ट्र समृद्धि मूलक नई शिक्षा नीति 2021 और संस्कृत वांग्मय
i ऑनलाइन संस्कृत शिक्षण- वर्तमान तथा भविष्य की सम्भावनाएँ,
ii संस्कृत शास्त्रशिक्षण में नवाचार तथा नवीन
5.संस्कृत में जीविका के क्षेत्र तथा सम्भावना।
|Psychology||The role of SFPs (School-Family Partnerships) in promoting personality development among children and adolescents.|
The Sub-themes are :
1.Role of SFPs (School Family Partnerships) in developing PIS (Psychological Immune system) among children and adolescents.
2. Behavioural problems among adolescents as related to their ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
3. Consequences of Child Abuse
4. Consequences of Child-Sexual Abuse/ harassment
5. Importance of CASEL (Collaborative Academic Social Emotional Learning) in Positive development of Children and Adolescents and exploring their Internal Assets
6. Positive Parenting and Positive Schooling in solving behavioural problems of Children and Adolescents
|Physics||Energy Production and Storage|
The following areas are particularly intersting with the current materials research photovoltaics, thermoelectrics, phononics, batteries, fuel cells and supercapacitors.
Electronics & Photonics
Advances in fabrication techniques have led to recent advances in the areas: oxide semiconductors, perovskites, high K and low K dielectrics, ferroelectrics, plasmonics, spintronics, multiferroics, nano materials.
Condensed Matter and Materials Physics
Research topics in this diverse area range from innovative studies of the basic properties of condensed-matter systems to the nanofabrication and study of advanced electronic, optoelectronic, spintronic, and quantum-superconductor devices.
Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Nanoscience, the behavior of physical systems when confined to near atomic, nanoscale (< 100 nm) dimensions is currently one of the most dynamic and rapidly developing areas of interdisciplinary research in applied physics.
Astrophysics, Fusion and Plasma Physics
Plasma physics is the science of electrically conducting fluids and high-temperature ionized gases. While the best-known research impetus is controlled fusion as a potential source of electric power, plasma physics also underlies many solar, astrophysical, and ionospheric phenomena as well as industrial applications of plasmas.
Ferroelectric Perovskites for Solar cell applications
Chalcogenide thin films for photonic applications and biosensors
|Zoology||1.Fauna of Ganga in and around kanpur.|
2.Breeding Patten of Gangetic Dolphin and other related issues.
3. Ecological relation ship between fauna of fresh water.
4. Termite behavior in dry deciduous forests and it’s control measures.
5.Environment friendly management of medical and non medical waste post Covid 19.
6.Dealing with mental health issues and depression following two years of lockdown. 7.Reproductive potential of locally important fish species with emphasis on milt/ semen analysis.
8.Gamete biology: ultrastructural morphology of fish gametes. (if SEM /TEM facility is available) to understand basic mechanism of fertilization process.
9.Relationship between Fecundity and egg size in some fish species.
10. Fish fauna of near by aquatic body. – river/ lake etc. with dynamics of fishery potential. Awasthi: 11.Water conservation
12.Eco-friendly pesticides for sustainable environmental development.
13.Role of dolphin and catfish migration on zoonosis of Anisakid worms in the Gangetic riverine ecosystems during and post-covid 19 environment
14. Molecular biomonitoring of Ganga at Kanpur.
15. Toxicogenomic manifestation s of tannery effluents in bottom dwelling fish.
|Computer Science and Engineering||Artificial Intelligence|
Data Science & Machine Learning
and any other field of novel research